About this poster
The Swiss Cultural Fund in Britain and the Swiss Embassy supported the exhibition “Design for Life 2010” in London. Ten historical poster designs were adapted to modern times by various Swiss graphic designers. Two of them were awarded as belonging to the “100 best posters of 2010” by a jury: the design for Arosa (adapted from the controversial 1935 design) was created by the studios GVA in Geneva.
- Poster No.: 4047
- Company: Swiss Cultural Fond in Britain, London - „Switzerland: Design for Life at A Fondation, London 2010“
- Brand:AROSA - Graubünden / Grisons - CH
- Printer: Setaprint AG, Bachenbülach
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.