Artist: Henri Fehr
Henri Fehr was born in 1890 in Geneva, where he lived until his death in 1987. First, he wanted to become an engineer, but he studied at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts and at the Ecole d’Art Industriel in Geneva and then in Paris. He had a traditional artistic style, which was reflected in his murals. In the 1930s, Fehr designed various posters for the Geneva Motor Show, the Salon de l’Automobile Genève.
Henri Fehr was born in 1890 in Geneva, where he lived until his death in 1987. First, he wanted to become an engineer, but he studied at the Ecole des Beaux- ...
- Poster No.: 908
- Company: Salon de l’Automobile Genève - Automobilsalon Genf, CH
- Printer: Affiches Sonor S.A. Genève
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Fairly good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.
- Publications:50 ans Salon de l‘Automobile Genève - Automobil-Salons Genf 1924-1980
L‘affiche en Suisse Romande durant l‘entre-deux-guerres
Werbestil 1930 -1940. Die alltägliche Bildsprache eines Jahrzehnts.